posted by random @ 12:07 am 8 comments
no i think it was dmbut i can't see it as the header
oh wait i see it nowand sc2005 :)very clever
whee! who did it?
Not Me! Im not so powderful!
But it WAS my idea ... so I claim that glory instead HAHAHHAHAH
Maybe it was Don.
Maybe this person fears being asked to re-do the whole blog hhahaha
my bet is emmy.I am pretty sure its her.
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
no i think it was dm
but i can't see it as the header
oh wait i see it now
and sc2005 :)
very clever
whee! who did it?
Not Me! Im not so powderful!
But it WAS my idea ... so I claim that glory instead HAHAHHAHAH
Maybe it was Don.
Maybe this person fears being asked to re-do the whole blog hhahaha
my bet is emmy.
I am pretty sure its her.
Post a Comment
<< Home