Saturday In The Sun
Hello all...am gonna post this on both email and blog (i swear it seems like double work now!)
ANYways .. was having dinner and drinks with Em & Adrian during the week and the idea of a visit to East Coast this weekend came up. We all had such a BLAST at the picnic last time round... we thought maybe an outing to East Coast for roller-blading and cycling! Then can have dinner around there.
This by the way should REALLY please our friends living in the far east. For once we are venturing into their domain and not forcing them to venture out to Holland or something heh.
We're meeting at East Coast Macs at 2pm y'all! Don't forget a change of clothes and sun block this time! PLease please please RSVP via e-mail or the blog...co i'm sure i'll get the usual questions of "Who's coming ah?" heh
As far as I know the people going are listed below... add your name!
Aloha
(1) Daniel M
(2) Emmelene
(3) Adrian See
(4) Mel Dragon (fresh home from Aussie Aussie Aussie Ai Ai Ai!)

Go Here!

Meet Here!

Do This...

Or This!

5 Comments:
My friend the communist
Holds meetings in his RV
I can't afford his gas
So I'm stuck here watching tv
I don't have digital
I don't have diddly squat
It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got
I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna tell everyone
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up
I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna soak up the sun
hmm good idea. it has been pissing every other day. That sounds ideal to me ... but is there bowling in east coast park area?
Fan-friggin-tastic. I haven't bowled in ages too! And seafood sounds a perfect end to either blading/cycling OR bowling. Though honestly i'm hoping more for the former.
Ay but wait..who else coming??? According to yahoogroups -
- Wei can make it (in his alias as Ariel Sharon)
- Chien can't...so I guess that means no "sushi" heh
I don't think i can make it :(
a lot of reasons one of them being I got two exams next week and i still have around 18 books to read...
mebbe next week
btw dm,
now that you know how to put up user pics why don't you put up the pics for the earlier post.
Post a Comment
<< Home