Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What happened to our beloved room?





Oh yeah, it became clean... too clean...

2 Comments:

At 12:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:58 am, Blogger Molly Coddle said...

ok. I hate all these anonymous spammers. Please can we do something about it? We can

1) Make it compulsory for anyone who comments to "choose an identity" - which makes sense because logically the only people who'll comment are people we already know, or;

2) Each time we comment, we play Simon Says and type in whatever squiggly words we see on the screen. So that bots can't leave their irritating messages, see?

Ok I feel all anal-y already. Daniel Martin should be doing this! If no one disagrees I shall put it in place, ok, now. If someone does shout here.

Jules (the female one, not the secretive one)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home