East Coast Pictures
Hello All!
Quite a few people couldn't make it for East Coast...and the weather looked horrible on the long journey over. But literally as we got there, this perfect weather just blossomed!
We had so much fun… I really didn't want to stop blading. Here's a quick run down of events. Adeline, Faizal, Adrian and myself turned up for East Coast. We met Sila, Fadli, Vanessa and Wei later on. Here come some pics!
My Humps! .... My Humps! My Humps! My Humps!

What You Gon' Do With All That Junk Inside Your Trunk?

De-flowering Adrian who had never bladed before.
Humps were his greatest enemies, but he picked up amazingly fast and didn't wanna stop either
Faizal voyeurs from afar

Faizal as our biker would pull us along behind his bike - it was crazy fast! I thought he mighta felt like our pack mule, but i'm glad he didn't heh.
He also functioned as our photographer from afar!
Yummy $1 Ice Cream Breaks

We tried not to lick the smelly wrist guards
Precarious group photos

(I look silly 'cos I had to blade into frame after setting the camera!)
I lost my balance getting in ok!
Adeline Lurks! Children Beware!

A new soci tradition is born!
With every outing, we must injure at least one small child!
At the last outing I earned 2 points by landing on a child while playing frisbee.
This time however, Adeline (on blades) earns a massive 10 points for barreling into an outstanding head-on collision with a pre-teen boy who was on his bicycle!
I was only going to award her 6 points, but she got 4 bonus points for the blistering bruise and bump which appeared on the boys face.
Good job Ad! We're all gonna try and catch up with you!
Sila Has Balls!

Bowling!!!!!!
After returning blades and bicylces, we met Sila for some bowling which was tons of fun.
OF COURSE she proceeded to whoop our behinds!
She destroyed us in both games, proving once again that she does have more balls.
Fadli also turned up after a marathon study session in school! Good on you mate!
Dinner

And then we met up with Wei for dinner near Kembangan. Vanessa joined us later in the evening. Let's just say that after that dinner, Madonna's new single "Hung Up" was lodged firmly in all our brains!
All in all, we had an amazing time. Even though it was a massive journey to the east by public transport...it was totally worth it. Let’s do it again!

3 Comments:
yeah I was really tired....
hold something after my exam week ya?
ahaha looked so fun! too bad i couldn't go.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home