Layout
Hey all,
I was fidling around with blogspot (as i'm new to all this) and I wanted to see how it would look with a different layout. But now I don't know how to switch it back! It looks nice, but I realise it was kind of arbitrary of me to pick out a new layout.
There's a whole bunch under the Templates section. So instead of us just randomly switching Templates (heh sorry) - shall we vote on the layout that we like best? We can vote in the Comments section of this post. The templates all have names like "Mr. Moto" or something.
Of course it would be cool if we had the know-how of customizing it ourself...but that's way beyond my capabilities. Like for instance I would have loved to put the photo of the Collage chien, van and em did - on the Main Header. Like where the title of our blog is now.
Aloha,
Daniel

3 Comments:
To find all the templates...
When you log in to Blogspot, it's under Templates - and "Pick New"
My pick goes to the current template which is called "Rounders 4"
- DM
I think it's fine, really! :D
But if I learn some html I'll let you guys know.
DM, i don't think anyone else is bothered, so i think its safe to say we let you do the layout anyway you like...
unless there are serious objections...
Post a Comment
<< Home