Invitation to ACJC Fun O Rama Sat 29 Mar
Hey all,
Just wanna post a shout out to anyone who might be interested in coming for my school's funfair this next Saturday, 29 March. As most of you would know, it's a fund-raising funfair on the school grounds; lots of food and games, including haunted house, etc.
It'd be great if you guys could come down; bring along your bf/gf, nephews/nieces, family, or so on. Or you guys could all come together. I have a stall I need to help run but I should be able to meet with you all and show you around. If you all would like to come, lemme know, I've got coupons to move, so yeah... As it is, Wei and Van did say they might be interested to go. So hope to see you guys there...
ACJC is at 125 Dover Close East, next to Fairfield Methodist pri/sec schools. Not too far off from Buona Vista MRT.
Isaac - GP teacher!
(I teach sociology for my lessons! Viva la Revolution~!)
Just wanna post a shout out to anyone who might be interested in coming for my school's funfair this next Saturday, 29 March. As most of you would know, it's a fund-raising funfair on the school grounds; lots of food and games, including haunted house, etc.
It'd be great if you guys could come down; bring along your bf/gf, nephews/nieces, family, or so on. Or you guys could all come together. I have a stall I need to help run but I should be able to meet with you all and show you around. If you all would like to come, lemme know, I've got coupons to move, so yeah... As it is, Wei and Van did say they might be interested to go. So hope to see you guys there...
ACJC is at 125 Dover Close East, next to Fairfield Methodist pri/sec schools. Not too far off from Buona Vista MRT.
Isaac - GP teacher!
(I teach sociology for my lessons! Viva la Revolution~!)
Just to share with everyone, these are my students and I at Sentosa during the Dec hols last year:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home