Your behaviour is getting out of hand. I feel that I must expose you. At first I though your schizophrenic behaviour was funny but now it is just creepy.
Friends... I think Ildaf is none other than... FADLI himself.
think about it. The sheer genius of the plan, ildaF= Fadli. It took me a while but i think i have broken his diabolical code.
Fadli as a friend, i think you should confess and turn yourself in to the police.
5 Comments:
I like you hairy foot.
In the forest, only trolls have hairy feet. Trolls are bad... I like it baaad... mmmm
- Ildaf
God why did I know that it would be you commenting Ildaf! And I don't have a hairy foot - only a hairy leg - a hariy foot would be GrOss!
bring your hairy leg(foot) to my ... i mean fadli's house... I'd like to get closer to it.
After all, its Hairy Raya.
- Ildaf
Your behaviour is getting out of hand. I feel that I must expose you. At first I though your schizophrenic behaviour was funny but now it is just creepy.
Friends... I think Ildaf is none other than... FADLI himself.
think about it. The sheer genius of the plan, ildaF= Fadli. It took me a while but i think i have broken his diabolical code.
Fadli as a friend, i think you should confess and turn yourself in to the police.
Wei Tzern
a hairy foot = hobbit
-fairy
Post a Comment
<< Home