Weekending
Hello all - just wanted to blog on the weekend that passed cos it was kinda cool!!!!!
I attended the Singapore Radio Awards on Friday Night at Shangri-La hotel - I wasn't there as some rabid fan but as an actual invited guest! It was actually cool to see all the old-school radio DJs - like Bernard Lim, Aloysius Tan, Phillip Chew, Brain Richmond and even Dahlia Z! Remember her??

They're all mostly in management now but still was cool to see them. It was also such a wonderful night because my sister won! She won the Carlsberg Friendliest Radio Personality award which was wicked cool!! Here's pics of me and my sister, and then with woman whom I co-host Body & Soul with, Deborah.

Felt really bad because I couldn't stay out and celebrate with my sister TOO late. The very next morning (Saturday) I had to conduct 2 recorded interviews at the Annual Scientific Congress. It was actually really cool and i'm SO glad the recordings went so smoothly.

Righto, that's all for now! Sunday and Monday were a whole other hilarious story - but i'll save that for another blog-post hah.

4 Comments:
sounds like ure having fun in your new job! so star-studded! hehe...
i was quite certain that the richmonds had 'brain's...
Seems like you're ALMOST FAMOUS..
KNN 1 typo kena tekan
I'm Listening
Post a Comment
<< Home