Monday, August 20, 2007

The Festival of Charring Meats

Is this thing still on? Hullo McFly?

Hi all - it's been awhile!

I'm house-sitting for my sister this weekend onwards so have decided to have a BBQ there on Sat night. Adrian was gonna have a BBQ on 1st Sep just for Soci people - then when I mentioned my BBQ, thought why not just have it one shot on the 25th.

It's on 25th Aug (THIS Sat) in Meyer Rd (link) which is sorta in the East I think - near Fort Road and Chien's house.

Time: 7pm

I will also be sending out e-mails - but thought posting on blogspot might reach some of y'all who I'm not in contact with - but would still love to see.

Please do RSVP to me as soon as possible - daniel.gerard.martin@gmail.com
So come one, come all!

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Daniel

1 Comments:

At 11:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel!

I still check in every now and then to see what is going on with my friends in Singa! I am moving to Japan in 2 weeks, but I hope to come back to Singapore sometime soon!

Cheers,
Erin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home