SC2005: Social Memory
Dinner anyone?
Was thinking of arranging a dinner this Friday. Either at Newton Hawker Center or at a restaurant at Bukit Timah, opened by Van's friend. Third option is to head to Holland V.
Interested takers, please sms me at 96847731. Then will tell you the full details later.
Cheers.

12 Comments:
are the profs still invited?
Yeah and I will invite the new guy, Prof I-tun Lim Ee Ted to talk about his theories of capitalism.
And Prof Ert Kah Tun says Islam is a religion of peace.
The profs are welcome to join us if they feel like it. =)
Yong
im in for dinner - me vote for Bukit Timah rest - I think B1 is in for that too - i'll be on half day that day if anyone feels like an afternoon beer @ brewerkz!
Hi, I am Prof Anne Lang (G.W. age).
I wish to meet all you interesting young @#$@#$. Please B#%*( invite me to your soiree.
- Prof Anne Lang (G.W. age).
Bt Timah!!!
But Holland V is fine too!!
Yaay!!!
Prof Lem Er Taising is sure to be present for any sociology gathering too...
I guess all of you miss Prof Lem Er Taising since your soci days.
But whether all the professors can make it depends on the new big shot and his official seal. Nowadays everything needs a stamp of a Prof Earl.
argh i can't make friday anymore! Have a big meeting on Friday night - but i'm still taking my half day! Fuck care!
So who's up for afternoon deviant relaxation? (no pervy thoughts please...I just mean being out when you should be working)
BUT i must be back in the office by 830 = sighhhhhh
Great news... more profs joining us...
Prof Hound might seem a little bit of a dog at first, but you should hear him speak, especially at his alma mater Weiss university. If there is one thing you must listen to at least once in your life, its Prof hound at Weiss
Then there is prof Ida Bleu. Unfortunately she is kind of insecure because she still is not tenured and looking for the right type of work. Anyone can give (or)Prof Ida Bleu job?
By the way if I think I offended one of the profs. I think i should go find her and apologise to her, Prof Yusli.
you two are perfect for each other ya know! - can entertain each other way into your waning libido days - very brokeback! haha
Post a Comment
<< Home