Saturday Soccer
Hello all...
At the last gathering I remember extending an invitation to host the next World Cup night which is this Saturday 1st July rite? Are people still keen?
I believe its an 11pm match - so gimme a rough estimate of how many people are coming so that mom can prepare snacks if she wants.
Same deal as Em's place - meet up at Bukit Batok MRT for those who don't know the place - although I think a few of you have been here so shouldn't be a problem :)
PS: Beer and Cigs are allowed....heck its encouraged... SO B.Y.O.B.
So reply and lemme know how many coming!
Here's a pic of the warm friendly face which will greet you at the door :) Ain't he a charmer?

4 Comments:
You're really really really really really really good-looking... Is that the magmun?
Anyway, gotta sit this one out... i'll be out at sea...
i know - i've been grooming and cultivating it :)
Ooh I would - except i'm gonna be on-air on Friday night also till midnight so won't be home :(
i'm in!
paiseh had to miss the last one.. =p
Post a Comment
<< Home